The Law Office of Laurie Y. Wu is an excellent choice for your entire visa process. Laurie Wu was born and raised in the USA to immigrant
parents from mainland China and is conversant in three Chinese dialects – Cantonese, Hakka and Mandarin.
Laurie graduated with honors (magna cum laude) from Drew University (New Jersey) after completing a standard four-year economics degree
within three years. Before law school, she spent three years as a paralegal at Davis Polk (New York).
While attending the Rutgers School of Law – Newark (New Jersey), her experiences as a law clerk for a solo immigration attorney
and as a judicial intern at the Elizabeth Immigration Court (New Jersey) influenced her decision to practice immigration law. After graduating law school,
she practiced at Roth Immigration Law Firm (New Jersey & New York) for four years before she started her own firm.
Laurie is admitted to the State Bar of New Jersey. She is a member of the American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA) and the New
Jersey State Bar Association (NJSBA).
Laurie’s practice primarily focuses on family-based immigration cases. With the personal nature of each case, she provides each
client with the utmost personal attention. Clients have direct and ongoing contact with her until the completion of each case. She is responsive and
reachable, typically responding the same day or following day.
Take the worry, work, and pressure out of the fiancee visa process for both you and your Fiancée and put the experience and expertise
of Laurie Wu to work for you today!
AFA News and Updates
- January 25th is Tatiana Day, an Eastern European religious holiday. Saint Tatiana is the patron saint of students, thus this day is also called Students Day. If you are interested in a student, or especially anyone named Tatiana it is vital you acknowledge the day with warm wishes or even flowers/candy. Any acknowledgement coming from someone not familiar with this tradition will be greatly appreciated! If you have a student or a Tanya in your life make sure she knows you are thinking of her on the 25th!!
- Interested in taking one of our famous "Singles Tours"? Call (602) 553-8178 and press 2 to speak with a Tour Coordinator and discover how you can have an experience of a lifetime and save hundreds of dollars at the same time!
- AFA Tour Seminars - We Want to Meet You in Person! 10 new destinations from Tampa, FL to Sioux Falls, SD. Valuable seminar only tour discounts, meet international dating experts, past successful tour clients, and much more! RSVP Today!
- A Foreign Affair Marriage/Success Story on OPRAH.com? Yep!
Check out David and Maria's success story as told by Lisa Ling on the Oprah.com network, Secret Lives of Women
- Have your own International dating success story? Share it with us and receive a special gift as our way of saying congratulations! Submit it to email@example.com, and we love photos!
Laurie Wu, Attorney
Copyright © 2017